We have the specialty pushcarts that are just right for your event
Ready to Start?
We Partner With New York's Largest Venues, Caterers and Event Planners
Call today for special pricing for caterers and event planners
Specialty Fun Food Pushcarts:
Hot dog cart
Cotton candy cart
Ice Cream Cart
Sno Cone Cart
Pop Corn Cart
Hot Food Cart
Cotton Candy cart
Cotton candy instructions
The machine weighs 49 lbs. and its dimensions are 22” x 16” x 18” . The Machine has a standard 3-prong plug and requires a standard 110 volt, 15 amp plug. Floss sugar and cones can be purchased from us. The Cotton Candy Machine is easy to operate. Please review the operating instructions prior to use and follow the cleaning instructions before returning the machine to avoid any cleaning charges
Before Plugging in the Machine
- Make sure the floss ribbon (heating element) located inside the head assembly has not shaken out of the band during transportation. If the ribbon is out of the band, push it back into place manually.
- Place the machine on a flat level table. Place the large aluminum bowl on the machine base. The bowl sits on the machine, there are no fasteners.
- Attach the stabilizer with the clips provided to the inside of the bowl (this will allow the sugar to catch onto the mesh screen)
- Place the protective plastic floss bubble on the bowl.
- Make sure both switches on the front of the machine are in the OFF position.
- Wipe the inside of the metal bowl with a damp cloth. (to help hold the spun floss)
- Plug in the machine.
- With the main switch OFF, fill the floss head. Always fill it 90% full with floss sugar. This quantity is necessary to obtain a balanced condition in the floss head. DO NOT OVERFILL! Excessive vibration will occur if overfilled. Before turning the power on, manually turn the head to balance out the sugar. This will eliminate excessive vibration of the head.
- IMPORTANT: Always turn machine off before adding more sugar.
- Turn MAIN SWITCH and HEAT SWITCH “ON”.
- Turn heat control knob clockwise to maximum setting to initiate the fastest possible warm up.
- The machine should start making floss in a few seconds. When the unit starts making floss, you must reduce the heat setting.
- Turn the heat control knob counter clockwise to the marked operating position to eliminate smoking. If you operate the unit at start up setting, you will carbonize the ribbon (heat element). Never operate equipment for a prolonged period of time with the HEAT CONTROL in a position that causes the sugar to smoke. This will result in excessive carbonization of the ribbon (heat element). If you smell burning sugar or see smoke, reduce the heat.
- Keep hands away from spinning head!
- Pick a cone; if it sticks in the stack of cones, twist it off the stack.
- Hold an inch or two of the pointed end of the cone between two fingers and a thumb. With a light flicking action, roll cone in the web of floss building up in the pan. Lift the cone up with the ring of floss attached and rotate the cone to wrap the floss. DO NOT roll floss while the cone is inside the pan. This will pack the floss too tightly.
- If the floss fails to stick to the cone, pass the cone near the spinner head to pick up a starter of melted sugar. Lift the cone out of the pan and wrap the floss with a figure eight movement of the hand. This leaves giant pockets and makes the final product appear larger.
- Make sure room humidity is not too high, or product will be heavy.
- In operation, the floss will collect on the mesh stabilizer inside the bowl. If the floss collects low on the netting, twist the front (leading) edge of the leather floaters down. You get more lift and the floss will collect higher.
Cleaning the Machine
- When completing operation for the day (or any prolonged period), run all the sugar out of the floss head. When empty, turn the heat to highest position for approximately one minute to clean the band by baking off remaining sugar. NEVER put water in the floss head.
- Remove the mesh stabilizer and clips and place in bag (careful to not lose clips and lift the bowl and bubble off of the machine. Tighten both knobs on the sides of the machine to keep motor stable in transit. Wipe down the metal motor part of the machine and put the machine in a place where there is no moisture.
- Clean the alumimum bowl well to make sure that there is no sugar left on the bowl or netting.
- Use hot water and a soft cloth to clean ALL the sugar off of the bubble.
- Please keep the cotton candy machine upright at all times.
- NEVER Lift the machine by the spinning head. Always use the handles.
- USE SAFETY AND CAUTION: The floss bubble should always be used. The floss head rotates at 3450 RPM and can be very dangerous. Operators need to keep hands and face clear of floss head. Spectators must stand a reasonable distance away to be safe.
- Always use the floss sugar we provide. Other sugars can damage the heating element.
Sno Cone Cart
Pop Corn Cart